Everyone hears about the health benefits of drinking tea. How about lowering blood pressure? In a study published by “Endocrine Abstracts”, researchers tested participants and asked them to drink 4 cups of green tea daily while maintaining the same diet. Over the course of the tests, it was found that the participants’’ blood pressure lowered by an average of 7.1/7.8 mmHg.
As a conclusion, green tea is definitely beneficial to helping reduce blood pressure. Green tea by far has one of the richest source of Polyphenols. It is found that people who drink green tea on a regular basis are less likely to have high blood pressure.
Check out our Tipsy Green - a blend made only with Green tea tips (absolutely no stems or broken leaves). This blend is vegetative with a light undertones of honey.
Remember, a cup of tea a day helps keep the doctor away!
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Why Silver Needle Tea Is Expensive
- TEA STEEPING WATER TEMPERATURE GUIDE
- VEGAN Bollywood Chai Cake Recipe
- ECO FRIENDLY PEOPLE - The Truth on Why We Decided To Cut Our Profits - THE TRUTH MIGHT SHOCK YOU
- HOW TO STRIKE THE BALANCE
- WHICH TEA IS GOOD FOR DIGESTION???
- How Tea Is Made
- ARE TEA BAGS COMPOSTABLE??
- The Best Tea for Lowering Blood Pressure
- Skincare Question: Which Teas are good for my skin?
- 4 Reasons Why Tea is Better than Coffee