We often get asked whether drinking tea has benefits for your skin - yes it does! Now the next question is, which ones?
1/ Chamomile Tea: Chamomile teas has relaxing properties and it makes it a great tea for irritated skin. It also promotes relaxation and sleep which is really important when you want your skin to rejuvenate!
2/ Jasmine Tea: It smells awesome and it actually has antiviral and antibacterial properties to keep you healthy! The tea itself also helps prevent signs of aging and reduces oil production and balances your hormones
3/ Green Tea: The amount of amino acids and vitamins in this tea is packed of anti-aging properties. Green teas help fight risks for skin cancer and also reduce skin damage and prevent wrinkle formation.
4/ Black Tea: Packed with antioxidants, it helps slow signs of aging in your body. Black teas also have anti-inflammatory properties!
So if you are looking to have great skin, DRINK TEA!!
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Why Silver Needle Tea Is Expensive
- TEA STEEPING WATER TEMPERATURE GUIDE
- ECO FRIENDLY PEOPLE - The Truth on Why We Decided To Cut Our Profits - THE TRUTH MIGHT SHOCK YOU
- HOW TO STRIKE THE BALANCE
- WHICH TEA IS GOOD FOR DIGESTION???
- LADIES! Don’t Waste your Tea Bags! Use them to Treat Your Dark circles! A Beau-TEA-ful Tip!
- How Tea Is Made
- ARE TEA BAGS COMPOSTABLE??
- The Best Tea for Lowering Blood Pressure
- Skincare Question: Which Teas are good for my skin?
- 4 Reasons Why Tea is Better than Coffee