Before tossing your tea bags into the compost, there Is just one more thing you can do to get the most out of your cup. Following your third or fourth steep of your favourite L’ATELIERduThé tea bags, you can squeeze the tea bag so it will be damp and place them directly on your eyes. This is a popular home remedy that will help improve your appearance by reducing dark circles, puffiness and redness.
Some of the best teas for this include black, oolong and green teas as they contain caffeine. The antioxidants in the tea also help reduce inflammation and puffiness as well. Caffeine helps constrict blood vessels and the tannins in the teas have an anti-inflammatory effect which also helps tighten your skin as well!
So next time, before you decide to toss your tea bag out, make sure you put them on your eyes first so you can be “beau-TEA-ful” !
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- TEA STEEPING WATER TEMPERATURE GUIDE
- VEGAN Bollywood Chai Cake Recipe
- HOW TO STRIKE THE BALANCE
- WHICH TEA IS GOOD FOR DIGESTION???
- LADIES! Don’t Waste your Tea Bags! Use them to Treat Your Dark circles! A Beau-TEA-ful Tip!
- How Tea Is Made
- Skincare Question: Which Teas are good for my skin?
- 4 Reasons Why Tea is Better than Coffee